Vacation Style Inspiration- What I am Packing For A City Vacation
Spring is on it's way and that means spring break trips and summer break are on the way! No matter if you are going to the beach, the mountains, the city or having a staycation at home we are all the perfect picks for what to pack on your trips.
My favorite picks for exploring a new city.
1. Brown Boots, Size 9.5, $10- Walking around the city you need a great pair of shoes that are practical and stylish that you can dress up or down.
2. Black Sleeveless Turtleneck, 1X, $14- A black top is always a go-to for me to pack. It goes with everything and this style is so cute and works under a sweater, jacket and on it's own.
3. Black Woven Westlyn Bum Bag, $64- A great bag is essentials for holding everything you need for a day of exploring but while out and about in a new city it's nice to have your hands free and this bag checks all those boxes.
4. Brass Lune Hoops, $30- A great pair of gold earrings that work with any outfit are an easy choice when you are also trying to pack light.
5. Pink Sleeveless Mock Turtleneck Top, XL, $14- A pop of color in a timeless style is a must have for visiting all the museums.
6. Black Small Leather Fold Over Crossbody, $89- I am obsessed with this bag. Handmade in Ethiopia and it looks like a vintage Coach bag. So stylish and a classic timeless style.
7. Lolite Ring, $18- A cute ring is perfect as an accessory for a city trip, it will look s cute in your pics of getting coffee at cute coffee shops.